Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life's twists and turns

Work has been going really well... I just wish training/shadowing was over. I want to be out on my own already!

My life is becoming so very complicated and yet it's so simple.

A couple of weekends ago a friend and I went to a couple of hockey games... I thought it was going to be so very awkward! My mom and her fiance(Phil) where there. Phil played in the first game. It was Guns vs. Hoses. Then after the game we went to dinner with them... awkward? oddly not at all. Phil and my friend got along famously while chit chatting about golf! My mom and I just sat there like really? All in all a good night.

Then last Friday Jaime and I got to go to another Jazz game... so much fun! I love spending time with this girl! A few nights before that we went to get ice cream with another good friend Julie. I love this girl too! I hope to see her around more often :) Didn't I hear something about a craft night???

At work I've made some pretty good friends along the way.. Jenn, Andrew (we worked together at GE before) Char, Rich and Ben... Great people to be around!

This weekend we are trying to figure something out so we can celebrate my birthday and Andrew's. So hard to get such a completely different group of people together. But I hope it all works out and we have fun! I'm sure we will. :)

I got all my snowboard stuff and I can't wait to go! Brad and I need to figure out a day when we can... I'm pretty sure I'm going to nearly kill myself.

Hopefully I will be getting my ribs done this weekend! We shall see! and if I do there will be pics up :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you're sweet! I love hanging out with you, too. I'm glad things are going well for you!

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

Yes a craft night! I really think it would be so much fun! We can all do something we don't know how to do...learn something together! I hope that we can come celebrate with you this weekend. Saturday we have dinner in Orem with Mike's family for his mom's bday but we should be done around 7:30 or 8. So we can come hang out after! :) Let me know!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time with you! We have so much fun! I can totally be myself around you! That's hard to come by! I love my Whitners!!