Friday, January 23, 2009

Three weeks.

Well it's been three weeks of training at the new job and I'm so glad it's over! So far I think I am going to really love this job! The people I have met are awesome! I have made fast friends with quite a few of them... I can't wait to be out on the floor on my own.
We are temporarily on the first floor until our new area on the third floor is done being built.

Let's see... what else is there...

I bought my first snowboard today! I'm so excited! My friend Brad has been asking me to go with him and I've really wanted to go... I just hate being the only girl going. Well I found out that my lovely friend Jaime also boards! YAY for me! now I have a girl to go with! So watch out Jaime and Brad... I have a feeling that once it gets here it's gonna take a lot to keep me off the mountain! :)

I've been trying to switch my sleep schedule to a later one. I will be working 3-11 pm after training and shadowing. I'm slowly getting there... I've been staying up as late as I can on the weekends but I still get tired very early :( I made it to 1:30 am for the past 2 weekends! Thank you Jaime for keeping me entertained and awake!

I keep mentioning Jaime... I need to let anyone who reads this know that if you're not friends with her... you should be! She's freaking awesome! I have the best time when I'm out with her and her husband Mikey. They have the greatest friends that have become my friends too. Caca (Erica) and Bigs (Anthony). How is it that I can hang out with 2 married couples and not feel like the fifth wheel? Because these people are amazing! I love being with them!

and now ACBC. My friend Kandyce made a blog for us girls. It's the cutest thing I've seen and I can't wait to be kept up to date with my girls' lives. Sorry folks... you won't be able to read it. It's set to private just for us ;)

Well I'm off to bed with my crazy puppy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are liking your new job. I've snow boarded twice and love it so if you go, let me know. Yes, Jaime is awesome and I'm so sad I didn't get to know her sooner in life.

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

WHITNEY!!! That is the sweetest thing someone has said about my friendship in a long time. It means so much to me that you feel that way and that we make you feel that way. I'm so sad we werent' friends a long time ago. But now that we are it feels like we have been! YOU are amazing too! Even Mikey and Ca Ca and Bigs know it. They saw it from the first day they met you. We can't go anywhere anymore with out any of them asking why you aren't there too! We all love you so much Whit! Thanks for being so freaking cool! You are a beautiful person inside and DEFINATELY out! Ow Ow! I love you Whit! And Julie...you better start hanging with us more...I just hope you are ready to have images and thoughts seered into your brain from Mikey and bigs! :)

Whit said...

We should totally get a girls day together and go boarding! I can't wait! I really hope we see more of you Julie! We had a lot of fun when you came! and yes... get ready for images and thoughts that will never leave you courtesy of Mike LOL it's so much fun!