Friday, February 27, 2009

For the love of the mountain!

So Brad and I ventured out again on Tuesday to go boarding. So much better this time! although coming off the lift I immediately went *splat* taking Brad down with me and hitting my already sore tail bone. :( After that I was in pain the whole time... but I sucked it up and had fun! I was getting up by myself. Not an easy thing to do on a hill with a board attached to your feet. My arms paid/are still paying the price for learning this. I was so sore Wednesday!!! Worse than the first time... How is this possible?
I also have an enormous bruise on my right arm and my neck is still really stiff... I don't remember hitting my arm or hurting my neck. Oh well... Soreness means I'm working some muscles that haven't been used... probably ever!
I got to see someone I miss terribly on Monday. Best day and the worst. My time with him wasn't nearly long enough... I cried watching him walk away, again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in your snowboarding gear! I'm glad you had fun even with the pain. I agree, getting up is the hardest part. I hope you're doing okay after seeing that certain someone. I know what you're feeling and if you need to talk, please call me. Love ya!

Cassie said...

Am I understanding this? 2 Days in a row? Tough ass chick, you are. My neck is still a bit stiff from over a week ago! But- I do remember the point of impact. I fell on my face. Not easy to forget.

Mrs. Reid said...

I love it whit! You look like you are having the best time! I miss you!