Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Usual

Hanging out at work. bored out of my mind. With a million things going through my head. Can just a few things work out for me in my favor? I'm not asking for it all... just a few things.

I'm trying to talk my mother into letting me buy/rent her house. This will give her the time to get her crap out and moved over to Phil's. Not only that but I would assume that my brother Mike and possibly Wes would stay living there. I need a place of my own. It's frustrating to me to always have to go somewhere else. I can't really hang out at home. Keep your fingers crossed that this works out.

I've made some really great friends lately. I spend every Saturday night with em. Amy, Sonny, Cecil, Mike & Thad have all been so welcoming to let join me in their group of friends. We've had some really great times together lately. It's also been nice that Lane has been coming out with me on Saturday too.


I miss all the people I use to hang out with all the time but this working nights has limited my time. I'm sorry friends. The one night I really go out has been reserved. :( and :)

1 comment:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

Yeah...your old friends like me do miss you a lot. :( A LOT.. :*(