Thursday, February 19, 2009

ALIVE!

I made it out alive... well almost...

I hit the snow pretty hard on our second run. My tailbone hurts so bad! I didn't think it was that bad when it happened. yeah it knocked the wind out of me... more because I wasn't expecting it. We did about 4-5 runs??? I can't remember. After the hit I was doing much better! Brad even said I was doing well. On our last run I told Brad to go ahead... I was just gonna stand there for a bit. My ass hurt so bad!

We got back to his house to unload and I tried to walk up the steps... key word being tried. Man I hurt! I made it inside got changed and crashed on the couch. Brad made mac and cheese and it tasted like heaven lol. He got in the shower to get ready for work and I laid on the couch and passed out! That couch is of the devil. Far too comfy. He headed to work and I stayed planted on the couch. Eventually I made my way up and came to work :( My whole body is becoming very stiff.

So I've had questions on who Brad is... Brad is a friend from when I worked at the Delta Center. Freaking awesome guy! We've been friends for about 5 years now. Brad is someone I can and do tell anything and everything to. I don't know what I'd do without him sometimes. :) Thanks for helping me today Brad! You're awesome in my book! Grape and Apple. lol

So I can't wait to go again! Once my body stops feeling like I just got hit by a truck. I'm sure tomorrow will be even worse but so worth it!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

I always hurt the day after and the next day after that. Muscles hurt on my I didn't even know I had! The last time we went this year I took a REALLy hard fall and bruised my shoulder. I could hardly lift my arms up to do my hair! But totally worth it and no matter how much I fall I'd be up doing it again. I wanna go with you next year ok?? We can fall together! :) Cant' wait for tomorrow! Feel better! MWAH!

Just me n Hay said...

YAY!!

Just me n Hay said...

(That you are alive, not that you are sore) :0)