Monday, February 16, 2009

it's been a while

I'm sitting at work.. bored... I have my Ipod on shuffle and a certain song comes on that makes me think of only one person... I love him so much. I start to feel sad about where our lives have led us... apart. I decide for some odd reason to cause myself more pain and go look through old emails. Such a bad idea. I find one that just makes me bawl. Where did that love go? How can things change so drastically in a few short months?

I hate time. I hate distance. I hate caring. I hate love... it always turns to pain.

4 comments:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

Aww hunny! I'm so sorry...your poor broken and bruised heart! I promise you that you won't feel like this forever. I think this will only make you stronger when you finally DO find that one. I hate seeing you so hurt, especially for what is hurting you right now...and WHO is hurting you. You deserve so much happiness Whit...so much...and if that ONE person cannot give it to you right now and is putting you through this...they are not worth it. You are more then they deserve. You are so beautiful and so spunky and so HILARIOUS and so sweet and SO many more things. You will meet someone that adores you and all the things you do. Who couldn't love you? I wanna marry you! :)

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. Love sucks.

Just me n Hay said...

Love you, Whit!

Whit said...

I love you 3 so much!
Jaime~ you always know what to say to make my heart warm over. :)

Julie~ we really need to get together more often hon.

Adrian~ I'm so blessed to have you not only as family but as a friend. I love you.