Thursday, February 12, 2009

boredom

So this is what happens when I'm stuck at work bored out my freaking mind. I completely change my blog. I had one before this that was really neat looking but it had some weird things that I couldn't make go away... So I settled with Top Secret :)

Work is insanely boring... I can only play games online so much before I want to chuck the computer out the window, if I were anywhere near a window.

I've been working hard on my dieting and exercising. I'm down 40 lbs. INSANE! It hasn't been easy but it also hasn't been that hard... had I only known this would have been taken care of a long time ago. Thank goodness for the Wii Fit. It has helped so much... lame I know.

Lane and I went and bought some new jeans the other day and I already need to go get a smaller size... they are too big. :)

I wish my hair would grow... I know... quite bleaching it and maybe it would... Have you seen my hair natural? Not cute!

I'm on break now... I'm gonna run away from the monotony for a moment... maybe I'll find my way back.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Whit said...

Thanks! I had some work to do after our Ice cream night. LOL Miss you!

Just me n Hay said...

Minestrone night soon?

Kandyce said...

40lbs!! You're amazing girl! It sounds like a few of us are making goals to live healthier lives. Brooke mentioned how she lost 20lbs, and I have lost 10lbs! :) Keep up the amazing work hon! Love you!

Whit said...

Good Job!! I'm so happy that everyone is trying to better their lives :)

Yes Adrian, we need a minestrone night badly! and it's even a healthier soup so bring it on! :)

The Deviny's said...

Way to go Whit! I'm very impressed. I guess I'm gaining the weight you're losing =) You'll have to help me once I have this baby! Oh and Happy Late Birthday!

jillian said...

Having to shop for smaller sizes is awesome! You are awesome!

Brooke said...

40 lbs! GO WHIT! I told you last night that I thought you looked so skinny! You have 10 lbs on me. I have lost 22 on weight watchers, and 10 before that. Yay us!
I am so proud of you! :) You look great!