Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moving day.

Not moving for me but for the girls. They are in the process of packing their stuff as I type this. Even as they are moving the plot thickens. They have some friend here. Some guy. I was sitting here on the computer and overheard a conversation of them wanting to go out to smoke. Not a big deal. Then I hear this kid go "just light up in here." Thank god the girls are smart enough to say "oh, in the house?! yeah that's not a good idea." The kid spouts off with "if someone pissed me off I'd piss them off." I'm sorry how did my mother piss you off??? by letting you live in the house for three months rent free??!!! By not saying a word to you and letting you have pretty much your way with the house?! Are you kidding me! I'm so mad right now. If I hear one more smart ass remark from anyone I'm gonna snap. Not an easy thing for me to do.

UGH!

No comments: