Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday Girls Night

First things first! Wonderful night!

My beautiful friend Jaime text me, on I believe it was Tuesday, letting me know she wanted to have a girls night. Her husband was going to be out of town and she wouldn't have the kids. I didn't have anything planned yet so I said I'd set it aside.














I have to admit.. I was a little worried that it might be awkward. I hadn't really hung out with these girls in a long time! Worry forever gone! I want to have another girl's night soon!

We started the night by meeting at Jaime's house at 6 pm. We headed to dinner at Chili's. While we were there we were able to catch up a little about people from school we haven't seen. We were taking pictures of the group which included: Myself, Jaime, Marissa, Emi, Annie, and Brandy. While the waitress took a picture a cowboy from another table decided he needed his pic taken too. Jaime gladly took his pic. She let him know she was going to title it "8 seconds." Too funny! *for those of you that don't know a bull ride qualifying time is 8 seconds :)* He then joined in on a group pic. Strange man. Dinner was awesome! I will never forget Jaime and her tambourine of chips. :)
After dinner we headed back to Jaime's do decided what to do next. We agreed on Bowling but first we needed snacks!

We head to Walmart to get some candy and what not. While in the candy aisle I think we got a bag of each candy. Candy every where! We were then walking near some camping gear and Jaime spotted one of those hunting fur hat things and decided it needed to be tried on. Then I spotted a hunting jumpsuit. I said you have to put that thing on. So she did. I laughed so hard! She was posing for pics and everything. All the while in my mind I was thinking "why did I have doubts about tonight? These girls are so much fun!" Then Marissa needed some slippers so we went on the search. We found the cutest boot slippers ever! we each got a pair and wore them to the bowling alley. As we were headed to the checkout lines Jaime was getting ready to take a pic of Emi and Annie who were looking at blanket stuff down an aisle. This other girl came out of an aisle and apologized for getting in the way of the pic. Jaime said "oh it's ok I don't even know them..." Again I laughed hysterically. If you know me then I'll just say I hiccuped for at least 20 minutes. lol


We made our way to the bowling alley and had a blast, again! Dancing and bowling upside down or backwards. and a bunch of yelling... it was pretty loud in there so you couldn't talk... you had to yell. We were getting ready to go and Emi's friend Megan showed up. We were standing near the doors and again Jaime made me laugh so hard. She would follow people out the doors or welcome them as they came in. Hiccups returned.

Back to Jaime's house we go. By this time I was starting to fade. I was exhausted but, having so much fun I didn't want to go. The girls played a game while I watched. We were able to do some more catching up and have some good laughs. Then it was almost 1 am and definitely time for bed. Marissa and I said our goodbyes and headed for the door into the snowy crap outside.

Thank you to Jaime and the rest of the girls that made this an awesome night! Let's do it again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you guys had so much fun. I was bummed I couldn't make it. Maybe next time. Where are the pictures???

Whit said...

Jaime has all the pics! I can't wait to see em!

Emmie Lue said...

That was a fun night! We should do it again! I wonder why we have never met before? You are a cool chick! :0)