Friday, October 17, 2008

ACBC

I was looking through some pics and I began to feel bad that I had really only mentioned the ACBC girls once in my blog. I know I only have like 9 entries but 9 too many for them not to be in it more.

ACBC is a group of 8 girls. We're best friends. We have ups and we have downs but when I need a friend I can always count on one of them to help me. I love them. They have helped shape who I am today.

Who are they? Well there's Brooke Patterson, Brittany Walker, Age (Adriane) Carol, Bekah Schuler, Sonya Reid, Kandyce Gabrielson, Jackie Jensen and myself. We live from Sandy, Draper, West Jordan, West Valley, Ogden, Chicago and for the moment all the way to China.

Some of these girls have been friend since they were preteens. They opened their hearts and the group to the rest of us.

I love you ladies!

Sonya

Kandyce Age


Bekah


Brit


Brooke


Jackie


1 comment:

Mrs. Reid said...

Thanks Whit! That is sweet! I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!!