Monday, October 6, 2008

Migraines

Why? Why do I have to get these terrible migraines where all I want to do is curl up and die? My head is screaming to the point of me throwing up. Why can't the doctors figure out why I get these?

I've gotten to the point where I just try to stick them out... but my hell! this hurts!

I can't sleep because of the pain... well also because my brother is thumping his music in the next room. Damn Techno... doesn't help!!!

Ugh... I'm gonna retire to my room and hope for sleep... or death... anything to relieve this pain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya. I used to get migraines a lot from stress. I finally figured out how to tell when I was starting to get one. If I took Motrin right away, it would go away. But, if I let it go too long, I was past the point of no return and had to just deal with it like you said. I hope the doctors can figure out what the matter is. Or at least prescribe you some good meds to kill the pain.

Just me n Hay said...

So sorry Whit!! Even if they do find out what is causing them, they probably won't be able to fix it, unfortunately. Imitrex works wonders.

Whit said...

Imitrex is one of the prescriptions I'm on. That and Topamax. Three others that are supposed to help prevent migraines too... :(

Thank you both for your concern. :) it's nice to know someone feels for me.. sadly it's shared pain.