Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hoodies & glasses

Ok I live in hoodies! I love these things...

Well I recently ordered some new ones and I got them in the mail yesterday! So excited!

Julie had questioned my hoodies so I figured it best to just put it up here :)

So here they are! I love things that have logos or decals in weird/not usual places. So the one has the number 15 on the hood. I saw that and had to have it! The other one is just too cute and since I had gone and seen the show but didn't get it while I was there I figured why not get it now??? :)

Enjoy!

And I went to get new glasses today.. they will be ready in 7-10 days. Hopefully sooner! I found the cutest frames and I can't wait to get them. I haven't had a new prescription in 3 years so I can only imagine how much it's changed. The ones I have are blue on the outside and green inside. I always love different glasses. Here's the frames I picked out.

These ones are black on the outside and clear inside.


And these ones are a purpley-ish color... so cute! I didn't think that the cat eye style would look good on me but, I tried em on and loved em!


1 comment:

SJ said...

Hey darling, I made my blog private, so if you give me your e-mail address, I can add you!