Tuesday, November 11, 2008

been too long

Hmmm... lets see... A bunch has happened lately... but nothing that is very life changing.

I went to Frightmares with some friends one weekend. Went on a car scavenger hunt that same weekend. Worked a lot. Didn't go to work because I slept passed my alarm. Oops. Went to the Jazz game with Douche AKA Cole. Said hi to old friends at the DC AKA ESA. Missed someone more than I thought possible. Bought and installed a new showerhead. Fell in love with a song. Cried. Laughed. Threw up. Hung out with Lanito. Bought some new books. Bought my tickets for Twilight! Bought new coats. Had a visit from Nate Stott. Got my nails done. Watched some new movies. Forgotten. Cut my hair. Dyed my hair... er... rather bleached my hair. Reality set in. Took a 5 year old to build a bear. Went to Xela's happy birthday/ Baby Gia's 3 week birthday. Sang Hannah Montana's Best of Both Worlds with "George" for at least 20 minutes. Bought fake cockAroaches. Text my cousin quite a bit. Got some good phone calls. My brother stayed at home. :) Looked in to getting a pup. And I slept, but as usual, not nearly enough.

There you have it folks... a whole lot of nothing. :) it's what makes me... me!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That is not nothing! That is a lot of something. You are a busy gal.