Friday, November 28, 2008

Tears

How does a tear express how you feel? I've had happy tears... lots of those in the past. Now-a-days they seem to be sad... hurting... painful tears. How does crying seem to ease the pain? Sometimes I feel better after crying. Other times I wish the world would just stop turning.

I try not to let things get me down.. but I can't always be optimistic. I can't put on a happy face and fake it all the time. I've been through a lot. I feel entitled to be dreary, depressed, a real stick in the mud every once in a while.

I need something to pull me out of this funk. I just won't allow anyone to try and help. I appreciate the offers and attempts. Thank you Lane, Jaime and Brad for trying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. It's awful to be sad and cry. I always get a headache after I cry. Loves!

Whit said...

it's been really weird... I haven't had a bad migraine in quite some time... usually I get REALLY bad ones after crying...

Glenn Amber Evans said...

My dear whit. I hope you dont mind i was looking at julies and saw you!! I hope you are ok? I miss you,your sweet laughter that we as young girls used to make, Over boys friends and the dumb things we did as friends. I want you to know i'm here for you as a friend. Or even an older sister seriously if you ever need to talk i'm here for you. I love ya whit

Just me n Hay said...

I love ya, babe. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I didn't want this to happen to you!!! Let me know what I can do. Minestrone?!? :0)