Monday, December 1, 2008

Tattoo goals

Ok to help me rationalize spending money on more ink I decided I would need a reason. So I set some goals that I need to reach before I can get the stuff I want.

1. Get my car finally legal - Then I get to add to my neck.
2. Hit my goal weight - get my ribs done :) SOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!!
3. Get my Vehicle infractions taken care of - I'm thinking of getting my mermaid done for this one.
4. Not until 1 and 3 are taken care of take a trip to Vegas and get my "uncle" Dirk to finish my left shoulder and hopefully get my banner done.
5. Finish some schooling, looking in to Pharmacy Tech - get my right arm started.

So there ya go... I have the plans for everything that I will get done even beyond this... I just need to have the time, money and the goals complete.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one on the ribs sounds painful!

Whit said...

it's totally gonna hurt like hell! but I'm excited for it... I actually went and got touch ups on my feet right after writing that post lol... I'm addicted to the ink :)

Anonymous said...

well... i can teach you how to set achievable goals if you'd like. I'm like a self-help guru.