Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shopping?

I did quite a bit of shopping yesterday... I went to Lane's condo to start the day off... picked me up a Lane and Andrew. We took a ride to the Yuppie Puppie... Lane and Andrew were plotting a devious ingenious plan on the walk from the car. I found out that the pup I wanted was actually at a PetsMart so we headed there. I took one look into then Stimpy's eyes and knew he was to be mine. I started the paper work.. handed over the money and got me a pup! He's adorable and crazy. After hustling through PetsMart to find necessary puppy items we left and I brought my little guy home to get him acquainted with his new home. He loves my bed, especially after taking a big drink of water... water still dripping from his face.

I took a second trip to PetsMart to get him a crate (freaking pricey!!!) a blanket and some treats. He loves his blankie... not too fond of the crate yet.

Lane, we left his red guy at your mom's. He's going nuts without it. chewing on all sorts of things.

After trying out a few names on him... Albie, Dean, Monroe... I've settled on Dean or Deanie. After James Dean. Deanie seems to help a little coming from Stimpy to Deanie... the ending catches his ear. He's almost 4 months old and loves to go on walks.

Well now that he's napping it's my turn to take a nap... waking up every two hours to take him outside was no fun and FREEZING... such is the life with a little one :)


4 comments:

Torrie said...

Aww he's cute! Congrats on motherhood!! lol!!

Just me n Hay said...

Bring him over to meet his cousins, k?

Whit said...

Done deal Adie! Tell me when and we'll be there :)

Anonymous said...

:) i want to see him and meet his bodyguard.