Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Year brings a new job

So... I have been working at the Lion House Bakery which has been fun but, the hours & pay suck! I haven't had a social life for a few months now. I work between 2-4 am. It differs on the day of the week. This being said I usually go to bed around 7 pm. No fun. I try to go out on the weekends but I get so tired at like 8 that I usually have to head home so I don't fall asleep somewhere. :( And since I've been living at home again I didn't need something that paid a huge amount. I don't really have that many monthly bills.

Needless to say I've always been on the look out for a better job.

Well I found one! Yay for me! I will be starting work at Wells Fargo on Jan. 5th. I can't wait. I will be in the commercial card area taking inbound calls. This is pretty much what I did for Chase Bank for almost 3 years. I loved it there! I wouldn't have left but, we got laid off last December. Not only does this job come with better hours but MUCH better pay. Even better than Chase and I was a supervisor there. Now I get more money, a better work schedule, a social life & it's so close to home!

Hopefully friends you'll be seeing more of me soon :) No more 8 pm leave time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody deserves it more than you. I'm excited for you... and for me because I'll get to see you more often. :) listen to the erran baron cohen album. watch the video on youtube of him performing on conan. night night

The Deviny's said...

Yay for you! It's always exciting to get a new and better job! I didn't even know you were working there. I love their food =)