Friday, December 19, 2008

8... 8... 8...

Tagged by Cassie Pickle

8 Shows I watch:
Dexter
One Tree Hill
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Criminal Minds
Without a Trace
So You Think You Can Dance
Clean House

8 things I did yesterday:
Worked
Got my nails done
Signed my offer letter from Wells Fargo!!
Bought Dean a new Kong from PetsMart
Drove past Del Taco and didn't stop! Who does that?
Went to bed extremely early
Got a text from my brother extremely late
Forgot to text Brad back... Sorry I was sleeping :(

8 places I like to eat:
Evergreen
Sage's
Red Robin
Olive Garden
Mimi's Cafe
Cafe Rio
Chili's
Del Taco

8 things I am looking forward to:

The new Year
A new Job
Sleeping in soon!
Starting my Christmas shopping... yes I haven't started yet
Dean not chewing on everything!
A good nights rest for once
A phone call
What the future is bringing me

8 things on my wish list:
My heart back in one piece
A new Ipod
My tattoos to all be done!
A phone call
Dean to stop chewing :)
Some pirate items... anything really...
I could certainly use some snow boots... this weather is nuts!
Dexter Seasons 2 & 3 on DVD :)

8 people I tag:
Adie
Jaime
Julie
Janessa
Lane
Amber Evans
Jill Helbling
Emmie

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Dexter, huh? Guess I need to check it out...