Friday, November 14, 2008

Ouch

Have you ever had someone tell you something... something you knew was coming... you expected it to happen... you just didn't know when... and deep inside you hoped it would never happen?

Mine happened.

It would have broken my heart if it weren't already shattered from the first impact. Ouch.

How can you lose something twice? You lose it... after many years of searching and hoping, you happen to come across it one day... you think... no, you KNOW it's the greatest thing ever! you're so happy to have it back! Then... just like before... it's gone.

I ripped my heart out to give to you... I don't want it back. It's yours... forever. Please be kind with it. The one thing in the world I wish I could keep forever. Isn't mine to keep...

I love you. Always.

1 comment:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

Honey...what's going on? Talk to me! Anything I can do? I feel so hurt for you! :( I LOVE YOU WHIT!!