Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I made it!!!

Oh finally!!! Second trimester!!! I welcome you with open arms! please welcome me back with the following: Please allow me to sleep, I'm only asking for a few hours of good sleep, less nausea, the constant having to pee feeling can lessen now, can my boobs please stop growing??? and can the pain stop?

I hope that the second trimester goes a hell of a lot easier than the first.

oh did I happen to mention that I'm getting married on Saturday??? oh just a little detail I may have missed :) I'm really hoping things go well while we are there. I've been in the ER or to the doctors once a week since my first incident and now being far away from home makes me worry. I've got my fingers crossed that everything will be fine. :) Other than that I'm extremely excited for this change in my life!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

WOO HOO! I am so excited for all of it! :) I am so honored that I get to see you walk down the aisle!