Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dr. appointment

Well the Dr. said everything looks good! I had a bleed that has turned into a clot that is still sitting above my uterus. I may still bleed but unless it's red I'm ok. If I get more red it'll be back to the ER for me. Baby is strong and doing really well he said. We got a bunch of pics which is nice. it's nice to see updated pics :) It's so crazy to see how big the baby is getting! I'm on partial bed rest until Monday. The Dr. said I can do things around the house but not to go out shopping or anything...

2 comments:

BigCityGirlatHeart said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad things are ok. I have been really worried about you and the little one. Hopefully there is no more stress or worry between now and when you meet them face to face.

jillian said...

Such good news. You both have been in my prayers. Praying for a full term healthy baby! :)