Monday, August 16, 2010

ER, again

I'm getting really sick of the ER. :(
I woke up not feeling to great yesterday. Had some pains in my lower pelvic area. I thought maybe it was the clot trying to pass? maybe since I went to dinner and a movie with my dad and actually wore jeans (I've been in pajama pants for over a week) that maybe they rubbed or put pressure on that area making it sore? I had no idea.
Taylor and I took Dean to get cleaned in the morning and I was feeling icky but ok. As we were leaving with him it was bad enough for me to say ER time. The pain was so intense I was almost in tears at times, which is bad... I have a very high tolerance for pain.
While in the ER they gave me Zofran which I'm not sure why when I told them I had taken one maybe 4 hours prior??? Ultrasound went well. Baby was flipping and moving around. They didn't have my previous ultrasound to compare to but from what I had seen and could see while they were checking was that the hemorrhage was bigger. We still have an appointment with a high risk Dr on Tuesday so I'm hoping he'll be able to look at my stuff then and tell us what's really going on.
They gave me some Lortabs and sent us home. I don't do prescription pain pills unless absolutely necessary. OH it was necessary! The pain was so bad! About 9 last night it was so intense I made Taylor run to the 24 hour pharmacy to get the prescription filled.

Why is my pregnancy going to difficulty?? I'm so worn out... all the time... I can't go anywhere or do anything...

I finally broke down crying the other night to Taylor. He had just gotten home and was heading out 15 min later to his bach party. I got so frustrated that he could just leave and I was stranded :( I know it's not his fault that I'm stuck... well... not entirely :) But I was just so bored and alone that I cried.
You think, oh bed rest would be nice! i need a Dr. to tell me to stay home and in bed! NO you don't! you want something until you HAVE to do it. It sucks!!!

BUT if this is what I need to do to keep my baby safe and healthy... damn it... I'll do it.

No comments: