Thursday, September 2, 2010

I did it!

I took the leap and got married! We had a great weekend in Vegas! My feet hurt so bad from walking around all day so I was in bed by about 7 each night. Taylor got to go play without me bugging him which I think he appreciated. It also gave him time to hang out with my brothers. Its so weird and nice to see how close they've gotten in this short time. They've completely accepted him and seem to really enjoy him being around.
Saturday was the ceremony and I was up at about 7 AM :( so I started off with a Caramel Frappacino from Starbucks. I was struggling big time walking past it all the time and not getting any coffee. So i checked online, since I have been limiting my caffeine intake, and If I had a frap that was about all the caffeine I could allow myself. It was soooo worth it!!! I never realized how much I absolutely love coffee until I can't have it. It helped me make it through the day for sure. I got my hair, makeup and a pedicure done at the hotel's salon. I loved it all. I looked at the bill they sent to the chapel and it was $275!!!! I loved it but there was no way on my own I would have paid that!!! The ceremony was great! I was so nervous and anxious that I barely smiled in the video... As I was walking down the aisle I looked at Taylor and he had started tearing up. I looked and it him and said "don't." If he was tearing up I was gonna end up bawling!!! We took a ton of pictures after. I then went and passed out in the room from exhaustion. Taylor went out to play with my brothers and my dad. I liked that he felt comfortable to go do that.