Monday, September 13, 2010

Stuff shopping

So I had been looking here and there at cribs but nothing to extensive. I knew I wanted one of these convertible ones that goes to a toddler bed then a twin/full size bed. I was looking at places online that I could go and look at them in person. USA Baby, Burlington Coat Factory, and Target. I found a few i thought could be cute so I saved the pics so I knew what to look for. Last stop, Target's website. Scrolling and scrolling nothing was really standing out. There was one that was cute so i clicked to get more info. i was skimming through the pics and one shot they had of it I knew it had to be mine! It was a combination of the color of the wood, and the styles for the changes that it offered. Some of the other cribs when they turned into an adult bed looked ridiculous! This one was amazing!!!!! I sent the pic to Taylor and wrote "please say you like this." His response, "yeah it's cute." ok fine he doesn't care. :) So I start looking as to when I can order this, the baby stuff was all on sale so I was seeing if we needed to order it or could go pick it up. Sale ends that night. Taylor got home and I asked if I could please order it since the sale was going to end. He was fine with that so I ordered the crib and mattress :) I can't wait for it to get here!!!!
Sunday morning we went to Taylor's sister's (Nicole) house for breakfast. I HATE bacon. If I hate it then why when they started cooking it did it smell sooo amazing??? argh... I ate at least 5 pieces. She also made Strawberry pancakes. She got the recipe from Rachel Ray's app. They were soooo good! I wouldn't have ever thought about putting strawberries IN pancakes. YUM! Thanks Nicole! they were delicious!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute! totally love it!

Brooke said...

Cute crib!!! I am glad you got it on sale too. We ordered ours 3 weeks ago from baby depot and are still waiting.... and waiting.... the anticipation is killing me!!!

Whit said...

that's way long! Mine should, hopefully, be here by the weekend. it's showing shipped online.