Friday, September 5, 2008

9/5/08

hmmm...

I've decided I'm not very good at keeping up with things. Every time I log into this I have to do the Forgot Password option. I'm good like that.

My life continues to throw me curve balls. Just when I think things are going where I want them to, I get a new pitcher and he/she throws me something I wasn't expecting. Sometimes I've been able to swing and make contact, sending my life into the wonderful unknown. Other times I'm striking out, but the balls keep coming.
Why am I using baseball in reference to my life? I don't even know that much about the sport... maybe that's what it is... I don't know much about my life either.

I keep finding blogs of old friends and family members. Things that remind me that I do have people in my life that are worth keeping around. People that are good for me... I hope I'm good for them.

In the midst of all the confusion that is "my life" I've had some very amazing things happen...I'm going to church again. Something I never thought I'd be doing again but, I'm glad I am. I've been hanging out with my cousin a lot more. It's been so nice. I've really missed her. I have someone I love. More than anything in the world. He's amazing in every way. I just need fate and time to work with me... not against me.

I'm hoping that in this chaos I will be able to keep this updated more... it looks so very empty.

Until then. Adios.

No comments: