Saturday, November 13, 2010

so tired

I never thought I could be this tired. I didn't sleep great last night but I felt like I had gotten enough. I sat on the couch and felt exhausted so I laid down and ended up napping for 3 hours. and I'm still exhausted. Like exhausted to the point that my eyes refuse to stay open! I can feel my eyelids getting so heavy. If this means Charlie is using my energy to grow big and strong, take it! :) Anything to make my baby girl stronger. I can't wait for our next appointment on the 23rd. I can't believe it's getting so close!!!

Last night my dad, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Gene went and saw The Wizard of Oz done by the Symphony. Very cool! They played the movie while the symphony did all the music. I did fall asleep but only with about 10 min left of the show. It didn't start till 8 so it was already pretty late for me. We had great seats! Thanks again, Dad!

No comments: