Friday, November 26, 2010

28 weeks!

I love that we're getting so close!!! I am now meeting with the Dr every other week. which can either make things feel like it's getting closer faster or slower. Having to drive all the way to the U isn't the funnest thing. But i know we are in the best place we can be to deliver.

Jaime came with me to my appt on Tuesday which was so nice! We got to take a tour of the labor and delivery area and thank goodness Jaime was there! She was able to ask questions I wouldn't have even thought about. Next time I have to do my glucose test which I'm so not looking forward to. I hate having my blood drawn!!! And I have to stick around for a while. :( I'm hoping all goes well with the test mainly so I don't have to do the 3 hour test!

I had to ask Jaime and the Dr exactly what a Braxton hicks feels like. Then I realized I had had a few. Nothing major. I had a pretty intense one last night while stuck in traffic but nothing followed it so i wasn't worried.

Last week was Brooke's baby shower which was a lot of fun! It was so fun to see all the gifts that she got for Morgan! I can't wait for these crazy girls to get here!!!

I had my first dream last night about Charlie :) The dream was that she was just born, born 9 weeks early but was full grown??? it was weird. But i was holding her and she was so damn cute!!! I cant wait for her to get here!!!!

Her kicks have been getting stronger and stronger. Keeps me up most nights but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I wonder what in the world she is doing in there that she's kicking that much.

I can't for my shower to get here! Jaime is throwing, what I think is going to be an amazing shower!!! HELLO Chocolate fountain! how can you go wrong??? LOL My Aunt and friend Connie are also having one, which is so nice that some friends I wouldn't have normally invited can come and others who can't come to Jaime's can come too. Than Taylor's mom is having a family one as well. I told him not to bother her with it since I was already having 2 but, he did anyways.

1 comment:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

I LOVED going with you to the Dr's! We had SO much fun. I can't wait to hold Charlie either.....I will have a hard time giving her back to you! lol. I can't wait until your shower either!! Like...seriously!!!!!! I promise you will LOVE your shower! Is it January yet?? lol. I love you!!