Thursday, October 28, 2010

Latest appointment

My latest appointment went really well. I had been in a lot of pain lately due to round ligament pain. If you haven't experienced this start praying now that you don't! Most women get it when they sneeze or cough so it only lasts a few seconds. Mine, of course it would be more, lasted from Thursday to Saturday to where I couldn't move without wanting to die, or feeling like I was dying. It's still with me just not nearly as bad. Mainly when i sit down or try to get up from sitting down.
I was hoping the Dr would be able to help with the pain. Maybe tell me how to help relieve it or something... but no. Rest and Tylenol.

Other than that he said Charlie is looking good! there is still some debris in the fluid surrounding her but nothing to worry about right now. Her brain, kidneys and bladder looked great! Since we're doing so good this appointment our next one isn't for 4 weeks :( I had kind of liked having a 3 week appointment. But he said after that appointment we start going a lot more. That means its getting close!!!!!!

I have such mixed feelings about giving birth. I want to keep her inside where I can keep her safe and warm. But I really can't wait to hold her and see her!

We got some cute U/S pics that I need to get scanned and put up. The pics I take with my phone from the U/S never look as good.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Don't worry about giving birth. No stress! The last few weeks of pregnancy are fairly uncomfortable. It's that way so that you won't care what you have to go through to get that baby out! Glad things are going so well with her!