Friday, October 15, 2010

Half way?

I figured that I won't consider myself half way there until I hit about 24 weeks. Since I didn't even know for the first 5-6 weeks it doesn't feel half way there.

Last night me and my fellow pregger friends Brooke and Nizel went to dinner. I was craving Olive Garden salad and luckily the others said they were fine with going there as well :) It was so nice to be around other ladies that feel somewhat the same as I do. I do feel though that I'm not showing as much as those 2 are. They are at the point where you can tell they are preggo and not fat. Hopefully that will save those 2 from stretch marks. they are slowly and steady growing. I still feel on the verge of looking like I ate too much lol. I'm worried that all my growth will happen all at once! and Stretch markville here I come. :(

I can't wait to go to and have a shower for friends and myself. I went to my friend Amanda's shower the other day and the little clothes are soooo cute!!! I tried to be good and only bought 2 things for Charlie. I can't wait to see all the cute things all my friends get!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Dude, you do NOT look fat and you totally have a baby bump! lol. I am excited for the showers too! Bring on the baby games, decorations and PRESENTS! ;)

Whit said...

Maybe it was just me but a lady today at Mimi's gave me the weirdest look ever when we were leaving. I had my hand on my stomach and she looked at me like I was a chunk wearing a too tight shirt...