Tuesday, January 18, 2011

nothing.. nada.. zilch... zero!!!

I was really hoping at our appointment today that there would be some progress to Charlie getting here! My hips have been killing me, and my back is aching so badly!!! I can't sleep, and I'm constantly in pain! I thought maybe all this pain meant that there was some dilating happening and we were getting close. NOPE! They checked my cervix and I'm not dilated at all!!! :( I know that keeping her in there as long as possible is the best, and that I shouldn't complain since it's so good that we've come this far... but it's hard to when I hurt like this! My Dr said with my condition that I was going to have more discomfort than what's usual but UGH... This sucks! :(

I can't wait for her to be here!!! her laundry is all done and everything is set and ready to go!!! I just need her to finish it all off :)

Jaime and Erica threw me a shower on Saturday and it was great! It was an open house so people could come and go as they pleased and I think it worked out great! We got some really great stuff for Charlie! Jaime made the cutest name blocks for her! I have it all set up for her :) Everyone has been so extremely generous to us and I appreciate it oh so much!!! It has been so great over the course of the showers to see all the friends and family I haven't seen in a while!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Sorry I missed the shower... get here soon baby Charlie!