Sunday, January 9, 2011

100th post! and 34 weeks!

40 days to go... 40! and that's if we go ALL the way! I'm honestly hoping for the end of January. I'd be happy with that. She'll be 37 weeks by then so she should be pretty much done cooking :)

My aunt MarDee and pretty much aunt Connie threw me a shower yesterday and it was amazing! I got to see a lot of the people I only generally get to see around Rodeo time and a few of my friends and family members. It turned out really REALLY good! Charlie is sure gonna be spoiled!!!! She's currently taking up more closet space than me and Taylor combined lol

I can't wait for her to get here and get to put on all these clothes! and then I can put what ever it is that I'm gonna need for her on a daily basis all put together and such.

She got 2 cute lady bugs to go in her crib, some adorable little Nike shoes, tons of clothes, amazing homemade blankets, and lots of goodies to last her at least a while :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

She'll be here SO SOON! I can't wait until your shower next weekend! YAY!