Saturday, July 3, 2010

craving #2

Ok so I wake up and what do I want to eat? Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich... but not just and ordinary PBJ. It has to be on the Grandma Sycamore white bread with Adam's natural extra crunchy peanut butter with Pineapple Apricot jam. It's amazingly delicious! and I want it all the time.. If this is how my cravings are going to be and it's already started this is going to get interesting. I need to quit watching the food network too. Everything I see looks SOOOOO good! then it gets in my mind and I have to have it... Damn you Paula Deen, Bobby Flay, Michael Symon, Giada De laurentiis, and The Neely's. Your food looks too good!!!!!

4 comments:

BigCityGirlatHeart said...

Not craving anything that starts with 'm' yet... I can't wait to hear you've started eating MUSHROOMS!!!!

When are you due girly?

Whit said...

EWWWW... never! I'll never eat mushrooms!!!! LOL

February 18th :)

Just Nicole said...

I love the Neeleys! I wish they were my friend so they would invite me over for food :)

Cassie said...

Well now I am hungry. Dammit.