Wednesday, June 30, 2010

cravings...

Weird craving #1- Bacon. I hate Bacon... never ever liked bacon... I saw a Wendy's commercial for some bacon cheeseburger and nearly started drooling... It looked sooo good!!

Other than that I haven't noticed anything else weird.

I was so sick yesterday. I went to see Eclipse with my friend LeAnn and thought I was going to puke on everyone in the theatre. Even in my sicken nauseated state the movie was amazing. I only had to close my eyes for maybe 3 minutes to calm my stomach.

2 comments:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

I love being pregnant other then the nausea. I was sick 4 of the 9 months with Remy and 3 of the 9 months with Mikki. I hope it doesn't last too long with you. My cravings with Remy was cookie crisp cereal and mongolian bbq! Weird eh? With Mikki I wanted Hearty Chicken cup o noodles all the time. I never got the craving for "weird" stuff...but I got cravings for something and had to eat it every day for a few weeks! So funny how pregnancy changes you in so many ways!

Anonymous said...

With Jordy the only thing I ate was watermelon!! I still love it and so does she. Loves to you both. Kiera