Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's been nearly a year.

It's already been nearly a year and I haven't posted anything.  Charlie's birthday has passed. Here are pics.










 It was an amazing day. She's beautiful. She's growing so much every day. I love her with all my heart and enjoy watching her grow. She is in the parrot phase now. everything I say she repeats. I love it. Her little voice is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. She gives the best hugs and kisses. I'm not sure where she got her sweetness from... like this over the top sweetness from. yeah I hug and kiss on her all day but she is soooo sweet. :) Her smile and giggle can light up a room... seriously. so can her wiggle run. She waves at everyone. literally. I think she thinks she's in a parade all the time. My heart has been removed and is running around in a little body. She's amazing.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these photos of Charlie!! Thanks for sharing them. She is a precious little girl!

Cassie said...

I can tell she is full of spunk!