Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Update, results and growth

So we had our appointment today and it went GREAT! Charlie is right on track for growth!!! So awesome since before she was measuring a little small. They said my placenta is still large and odd but other than that she's great! She's weighing in at 3lbs 11 oz. We got to see a 3d scan of her, which I use to think was creepy! but when it's your own its not nearly as bad! :) We got to see the cord on the scan which was weird but cool. After we had our US apt. I took a tour of the Postpartum area which is really nice. Less stress seeing where I'll be. I met again with a different Dr since mine had to rush off to do an emergency C section. I was able to get my glucose test results. I was at 104 and at 140 is where you'd have to do the second round of testing so I was very happy to hear that! They also gave me my iron levels which were good as well. I got some Ambien to see if that will help me sleep better. I sure hope it does! I'm exhausted!!! We were also able to finally get the crib home from my dad's office where it has been hanging out. I can't wait to put it together!!!

here are the newest US pics and one of the 3d shots :)




The little bubble like thing you see near her face is the cord.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

LOVE IT ALL! Great updates! She is getting really big! Look at those ultrasounds! Wow. So cool. :)

Just me n Hay said...

She looks like you already!!! So cute!