Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekend excitement!

I can't wait for the weekend to begin!!

Party Friday night with some friends and acquaintances. lol. Going camping with Jaime and friends! I haven't seen you guys in so long! I can't wait to spend time in the woods with Taylor too :)
And Found out earlier Jackie is coming in town so I get to see her Sunday night along with the other girls! YAY! and then... MONDAY! I got Monday off so Taylor and I can go to Wendover! It's just an overnighter but I can't wait! it's been so long since I've had any sort of vaca.




4 comments:

Taylor Bylund said...

Hells to the yes! This is going to be a great couple of days! :-)

Brooke said...

Can't wait for Jackie to come into town and to spend some time with my ladies!!!!

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

YEAH for camping!!! We are going to have so much fun...being cold!!

jaclyn said...

aw, i got mentioned in your blog! i feel like a celeb ;) haha. it was SO good to see you!